A fine art landscape photograph exudes vision and an artist’s ingenuity & ability to capture a unique moment in time. My portfolio consists of fine art photographs of sceneries and vistas depicting the unparalleled beauty of Mother Nature captured with utmost emotions and creativity. Browse through the images found in each category of the online gallery namely abstract, landscape, macro, nightscape, panorama and seascape. You will absolutely find a captivating work of art that you can own on museum grade archival photographic papers, giclee canvas gallery wraps & metal prints.
I only work with top printing labs to fulfill each order and every print is created using top-notch printing materials / processes. This makes my fine art prints to be of the highest quality and durability. With extraordinarily vibrant colors and depth I can create prints that are incredibly stunning.
Your interest to purchase a fine art print is a step towards a more inspiring and engaging use of your interior. Fine art photographs mean luxury and elegance and often are conversation starters. Whether you are interested in having large scale prints or just want to add some minute artistic element on your wall space, my art can be helpful in all situations.
Prints in sizes of 8×12 and 12×18 are offered as Open Edition Prints while sizes of 16×24 or above are offered as Limited Edition Prints. All Limited Edition Prints are numbered and signed release run of fifty (50) prints and three (3) artist proofs. Once sold out the release will no longer be available for purchase in any size. This will allow the prints (across all mediums) of this small edition to remain unique and not mass produced.
Photographic Paper Prints – Kodak Professional Endura Metallic Paper or Fuji Pearl Photographic Paper (16×24 and above)
All the prints I offer are handled and processed by a professional photo printing laboratory. The photographic papers I use are the best in the business which are also used by leading photographers today. Prints made on this type of premium photographic paper boast vibrant colors and the depth of the images is out of this world. Fine art photographs printed on metallic prints appear to have 3d effect which makes the image come to life. You have to see it to believe it!
Some advantages of metallic paper printing:
- Images appear smooth with no texture but with crisp and vibrant colors
- Photographs have attention-grabbing and distinctive glossy finished and metallic look which pulls the attention of the audience
- Striking and glamorous prints with exceptional visual depth and interest which make your chosen photograph to be dramatic and surreal
- 3D effect which makes the image come to life
Museum Grade Giclee Wrapped Canvas (thick gallery wrap Giclee paper on heavy duty 1-1 /2 “stretcher bar
You can have one of my photograph of your choice printed just like a painting on a canvas. If paper print will not work for you, canvas printing will do. This material is extremely durable made from plain-woven fabric used in tents, backpacks, marquees, sails and alike. This is also a painting surface preferred by artists stretched across a frame made of wood.
It is a well worth investment if you have your chosen photograph on canvas due to its durability. Do you ever wonder why fine art museums around the world have paintings that are hundreds of years old? This is due to the fact that canvas maintains the quality of material on it for decades to come. With the use of this museum-grade quality material along with beautiful framing outline, your canvas wrap will absolutely stand out. Additionally, canvas printing can give you that “oil painting” effect on your fine art photograph which gives it a timeless character of the past.
Some advantages of canvas printing:
- Photographs will not exhibit reflections and glarings
- Largest image size can be printed in an economical manner to fit for a specific wall space withouts borders and mats
- Weighs significantly less than framed ones and glass is not used
- Canvas prints can provide frameless presentation which creates a visual window to the scene
- Creates a painterly effect which is very artistic
- Can be installed in areas which are quite humid
- Frameless canvas prints can blend well into any interior design style
- Has a “finished look” which can be perfect for wood floaters
Metal Prints (infused into solid sheet of aluminum)
This unique printing process will involve the use of proprietary dyes used on specially coated thin sheets of aluminum. In contrary to the traditional paper printing of photographs, metal prints are infused into the surface rather than on top of it. The detail, vibrance, luminescence & Super 3D effect of images printed on metal surface, along with durability makes them perfect for high end and ultra sleek presentation of your chosen fine art photograph. You will absolutely love the effervescence of colors. The luminescence is utterly breathtaking with unsurpassed Super 3D resolution.
Some advantages of metal prints:
- Increased color gamut for significant visual impact. Higher color saturation and intense black renders enhanced print appeal
- Super 3D effect which makes the image come to life
- The distinct details, realistic magical luminescence and exceptional vibrant colors can be achieved through metal prints
- This kind of printing process has longest print life
- You can go frameless or have it frames as well
- Use of glass is not necessary
It would be a wonderful idea to have a fine art print of our landscape photographs as a decorative piece for home or an office. It can relax the mind and definitely awaken and bring delight to the human senses. Including a metal print from Dark Eclipse Studios for your interior design plan and you can definitely bring any home space to life. Your bedroom will surely have a relaxing ambiance with a fine art print. The surreal and vibrant images of a metal print are artistically convincing and will look stunning in a living room or dinning area.
For those art lovers who prefer a more modern way of life in a condo unit, a fine art print of my abstract and macro shots will look beautiful as a design piece. On the other hand, those outgoing homeowners who just love the rustic appeal of the Great American Southwest, we have a wide array of landscape sceneries to choose from.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND INQUIRIES
For all those serious fine art photography aficionados, I welcome your inquiries and will gladly provide you with other details of your chosen photographs including the pricing considerations.